A Brief Resume
Michael Hillier Jackson and Josephine Alexandra Jackson (nee Pearson)
- Born in Palestine many years ago, Educated? in Birmingham (West Midlands not Alabama).
- Left home to join REME Junior Leaders in 1960, transferred to Intelligence Corps in 1962
- Served with 13 Signals Regiment, 15 Intelligence Platoon (Bde), 9 Signals Regiment, Back to 13, E Troop, 14 Signals Regiment Langeleben, roughly in that order up to March ’84.
- Moved to Northern Ireland, to join my wife Josephine. A born and bred Belfast Girl.
- Fell out with Brits over citizenship (bit like Spike Milligan -‘cept I’m still alive – just!) and am now naturalized Irish.
- Currently part time General Manager of SOS Group, by whom I have been employed for over 30 years, manufacturing educational furniture.
- A born and bred Belfast Girl
- 4 children, three boys and a girl
- 4 granddaughters – the eldest at 28 is a year younger than our youngest son
- 1 grandson
- 2 great-granddaughters – one 5 and one 1
Our interests, apart from our family, include travel, food, socializing, the garden and,on my part, golf, paragliding, and this website.